Your Personal Librarian is your University of Toronto library contact. The Kelly Library’s team of Personal Librarians help first year St. Michael’s College students and all USMC Faculty of Theology students. Our role is to make your life easier by helping you navigate resources and build your research skills.
That’s where we come in. Please contact Richard, Dave, or Noel as much as you like with any questions you have about your assignments, your research, the library system, or academics generally.
How Can My Personal Librarian Help Me?
Please contact us as much as you like with any questions you have about your assignments, your research, the library system, or academics generally. While we won’t do your research or write your paper for you, we can:
- Be your key contact for all your library and research needs
- Help you get started with your research
- Offer tips and tricks to find the best resources
- Help you develop a research strategy for your assignments
- Answer any questions you have about library services or policies
- Keep you up-to-date with periodic emails highlighting new resources and programs, as well as notices and timely reminders
Who is My Personal Librarian?
We come in all shapes and sizes! Well, actually four . . .
You can find your Personal Librarian (PL) by last name below. For example, if your last name is Zhang or McTavish, your PL is Dave; if Bouchard or Li, Richard. If you’re a graduate student in the USMC Faculty of Theology, your Personal Librarian is Noel.